Agilent DSO81004B 10 GHz 4 Channel Digital Oscilloscope
See main section: Oscilloscopes 1 GHz and above
- Agilent DSO81004B oscilloscope ( improved DSO81004A )
- Agilent Infiniium DSO80000B series with InfiniiMax II probes
- bandwidth: 10 GHz
- number of channels: four
- sampling frequency: 20 GHz in 4-channel and 40 GHz in 2-channel mode
- Large 1024 x 768 21cm (8.4") color touchscreen display
- Waveform memory depth from 256K to 64M points per channel
- Lowest noise level on the market: 241µV at 5mV/div
- the lowest jitter measurement threshold among analogues
- the lowest trigger jitter among analogues: 500 fs. RMS
- the most uniform frequency response among analogues
- the ability to increase the bandwidth up to 13 GHz during operation
- the largest number of software modules among analogues for the development, configuration and maintenance of common standards: PCI-Express, DDR, FBD, SATA, SAS, FC, DVI, HDMI, USB, FW, Ethernet, etc.
Great graphical features
All models of the Infiniium DSO80000B Series oscilloscopes feature a large 21 cm (8.4") XGA color touchscreen display with a resolution of 1024 x 768
. histograms and much more.
Full support for the latest standards
The Infiniium DSO80000B Series oscilloscopes support the largest number of software modules in the industry for developing, configuring and maintaining the latest standards: PCI Express I, PCI-Express II, DDR, FBD, SATA, SAS, FC, DVI, HDMI, USB, FW, Ethernet , 10G Ethernet, Fiber Channel, InfiniBand II, ExpressCard, and more.
Software modules are available as options that can be included with the oscilloscope when ordered or later in service.
InfiniiMax II probes
Agilent's unique InfiniiMax probe architecture, introduced in 2002, now includes a new amplifier and three probe heads that provide 13 GHz bandwidth to the end of the probe and excellent signal fidelity.
These new probes define a new class of wideband probes that introduce
only 2.5 mVrms of noise.
With an astonishing capacitance of only 220 fF at high frequencies, these probes set a new standard for loading the signal under test.
The tip of the Agilent InfiniiMax solder-in probe is 0.115" in diameter, making it easy to solder in complex circuits.
In addition to the solder-in head, a new differential head is now available for
manual probing, as well as a differential head with SMA connectors. All of these
microwave accessories have a 13 GHz band at the end of the probe.
DSO80204B 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope up to 2 GHz
DSO80304B 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope up to 3 GHz
DSO80404B 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope up to 4 GHz
DSO80604B 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope up to 6 GHz
DSO80804B 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope 8 GHz
digital storage oscilloscope DSO81004B 10 GHz
4-channel digital storage oscilloscope DSO81204B 12 GHz
4-channel digital storage oscilloscope DSO81304B 13 GHz 4-channel digital storage oscilloscope
1 year. It is possible to extend the warranty period up to 3 years.