Compact touch reflectometer up to 39 dB EXFO MaxTester 730B
Product code: 1000797Check availability Discontinued
Add item to cart. Our specialist will coordinate with you the complete set, tell you the price and delivery time.
Price on request
Out of production. Recommended replacement: EXFO MaxTester 730C
New optical reflectometer MaxTester of the Canadian company EXFO (Exfo) compares favorably in all key areas: low price, excellent measurement performance, powerful processor, touch screen, durable and comfortable body design, and long battery life.
Main characteristics and models:
Singlemode: 1310 nm, 1550 nm, 39 dB (MAX-730B-M1).
Singlemode: 1310 nm, 1550 nm.39 dB+1625 nm (for active network) (model MAX-730B-M2).
Singlemode: 1310 nm, 1550 nm, 1625 nm, 39 dB (MAX-730B-M3).
Event Dead Zone (EDZ): 0.8 m. Operating range on a real line: up to 105 km.
Measurement of parameters of passive optical networks (pon) with splitters up to 1x128.
Number of reflectogram points: up to 256,000. Stable radiation source (option SRC).
Representation of a fiber line in the form of a diagram (option iOLM). Built-in GeX power meter (Option PM2X) or power meter with VFL illumination (Option VPM2X). Possibility to connect a video microscope (options FP410B and FP420B).
Free Russified PC software included.
2 GB of built-in memory (up to 20,000 reflectograms) + connection of flash drives.
17.8 cm widescreen touchscreen (800 x 480 resolution).
Interfaces: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (RF option), Bluetooth (RF option).
Battery life: till 12 o'clock. Rugged and comfortable case design.
Weight: 1.3 kg. Dimensions: 200 x 155 x 68 mm. Working temperature: from -10°С to +50°С.
Out of production. Recommended replacement: EXFO MaxTester 730C
When buying a welding machine, training can be provided (theory + practice)with the issuance of a personal certificate. In addition, 24/7 mobile phone technical support is available.
When buying a set of equipment (for example reflectometer+fiber splicer) will receive an additional discount. All details can be found by phone: (044) 338-11-77, (097) 650-11-77, (095) 650-11-77, (093) 650-11-77.
The new series (2013) of inexpensive compact touch reflectometers EXFO MaxTester 700B includes three models: MaxTester 715B (with dynamic range up to 30 dB), Max Tester 720B (with dynamic range up to 36 dB) and older model MaxTester 730B (with dynamic range up to 39 dB).
Model MaxTester 730B is designed to measure the parameters passive optical networks (PON) with splitters up to 1x128, including on active networks (only M2 modification), as well as for measuring city-scale networks and highways up to 105 km. And of course, with a margin it is suitable for testing single-mode access networks (the so-called "last mile"), as well as for single-mode fiber optic structured cabling systems (SCS). For operation in mixed optical networks that use both single-mode and multimode fibers, see compact measuring platform EXFO FTB-1.
The EXFO MaxTester 730B reflectometer uses the most advanced optical components, which provide record-breaking dead zones: up to 0.8 meters in event (EDZ) and up to 3.5 meters in attenuation (ADZ). MaxTester 730B also supports all popular connection interfaces: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi (option), Bluetooth (option).
Fiber Line Block Diagram View (iOLM Mode)
In addition to displaying the traditional reflectogram of a fiber optic line, the EXFO MaxTester 730B reflectometer (with the option iOLM) can display the line as a visual flowchart with automatic check of connectors, splices and other events according to specified criteria. In this case, good sections of the line are shown in green, and defective - in red. This mode is convenient for beginners who find it difficult to figure out which section of the fiber is good and which needs to be corrected.
Please note that Tehencom LLC conducts both paid and free scatter measurement training (theory + practice) with the issuance of a personal certificate, and also organizes annual free technical seminars on measurements on data networks.
The EXFO MaxTester 730B reflectometer is compatible with the EXFO FIP-400B microscope
According to statistics, more than half of all failures on a working optical network occur due to problems associated with connectors (patch cords and patch panels). With a microscope EXFO FIP-400B you can visually assess the quality of polishing and the degree of contamination of optical connectors, and the software ConnectorMax2 allows you to fully automate the verification of connectors for compliance with IEC (IEC), IPC, as well as criteria specified by the user.
Easy to use and compact EXFO MaxTester 730B
In addition to excellent performance and low price, reflectometer EXFO MaxTester 730B stands out for its ultra-compact dimensions, but at the same time, it has a large 17.8 cm widescreen touch screen with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels, which provides comfortable and fast work when viewing traces and saving measurement results. Note that the 730B weighs only 1.3 kg with battery, and the charge lasts 12 hours offline work.
EXFO MaxTester 730B Touch Reflectometer Awards
During the main events of the telecommunications market of Ukraine: exhibitions EEBC 2013 and expoTEL 2013, the Tehencom company took an active part in the demonstration of new products of control and measuring equipment for all types of modern information transmission networks.
According to the results of the competition best innovative products exhibitions EEBC 2013 and expoTEL 2013, two models presented by Tehencom were awarded:
- Compact touch reflectometer EXFO MaxTester 700B series
- Automatic fiber splicer Fujikura 80S
Specifications for EXFO MaxTester Series Touch Reflectometers
Delivery set of touch reflectometer EXFO MaxTester 730B
- reflectometer MAX-730B-M1 (up to 39 dB), one connector for 1310 nm and 1550 nm (single mode)
- reflectometer MAX-730B-M2 (up to 39 dB), the first connector at 1310 nm and 1550 nm (single mode), plus the second connector with a built-in filter at 1625 nm for measurements on an active network
- reflectometer MAX-730B-M3 (up to 39 dB), one connector for 1310 nm, 1550 nm and 1625 nm (single mode)
- 1 battery GP-2209
- wall adapter/charger adapter GP-2146
- Quick reference guide
- Detailed user guide (pdf format)
- Calibration certificate
- Warranty: 1 year (can be extended to 3 years)
Options and accessories for touch reflectometer EXFO MaxTester 730B
- iOLM option - representation of the fiber line in the form of a graphic diagram
- SRC option - stable source of radiation (supplied to the optical connector of the reflectometer)
- option PM2X - built-in optical power meter with high power GeX germanium detector (from -50 dBm to +27 dBm)
- VPM2X option - built-in optical power meter with high power GeX germanium detector (from -50 dBm to +27 dBm) plus VFL flaw detector
- RF option - Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless interfaces
- option FR2 - optional software FastReporter 2 for advanced processing of measurement results
- soft carrying case GP-10-092
- car cigarette lighter charger GP-2205
- adapter-transition from 2.5 mm to 1.25 mm (for connecting LC patch cords to the flaw detector)GP-1008
- illuminator-defectoscope (red light)FLS-241-UNIV
- compensator (single-mode, 500 meters, connectors to choose from: FC, SC, ST, LC or E2000)SPSB-B-500
- a set of single-mode patch cords (4 pcs.) and adapters (4 pcs.) (for connection to FC, ST, SC, LC connectors with UPC polishing)
- a set of single-mode patch cords (3 pcs.) and adapters (3 pcs.) (for connection to FC, SC, LC connectors with APC polishing)
And here you can find our tips and other useful information on this topic: