A series of optical testers for single-mode and multimode EXFO FOT-600
Product code: 1000340On order
Add item to cart. Our specialist will coordinate with you the complete set, tell you the price and delivery time.
Price on request
The EXFO FOT600 is the ideal tool for assessing line status, its red/green LED indicator lets you judge whether the line is good or bad according to the thresholds you set, making field measurements faster and easier.
With a memory capacity of 1000 results and data conversion software, the EXFO FOT-600 facilitates data management and allows you to transfer results to a personal computer via USB.
Technical features of the universal optical tester EXFO FOT-600
- Combines power meter and light source, choose your configuration - up to three single mode wavelengths (1310 1550 and 1490 or 1625 nm) or two multimode wavelengths (850 and 1300 nm);
- Memory capacity for 1000 measurement results, data transfer to PC via USB port;
- User-configurable pass/fail thresholds with LED indicator;
- Error-free testing: automatic detection of the wavelength, does not require zeroing;
- Optional Visual Flaw Detector (VFL) facilitates and speeds up troubleshooting;
- Low cost of ownership: calibration period: 3 years.
Functions for error-free testing
When paired with another 600 Series, 300 Series, FOT-930 MaxTester or the FTB-3930 Multitest module, the EXFO FOT-600 universal optical tester automatically recognizes the wavelength in use and switches to the appropriate calibration parameters, thereby ensuring error-free measurement.
Due to its unique design, the EXFO FOT-600 universal optical tester reduces the possibility of errors during testing, reduces the measurement time in standard situations, because. The instrument does not require a reset.
In addition to line evaluation functions, the FOT600 high-precision optical tester offers 40 user-defined wavelengths, and what's more, with the Min/Max Power hold function, you can measure power level deviations.
Like all EXFO portable instruments, the FOT-600 is built with a lot of durability in mind, making it ideal for tough environments. The instrument also has a built-in backlight for the screen and keyboard, which makes it easier to work in low light, and moreover, the operation of the instrument is powered by a rechargeable battery.
Specifications of EXFO FOT-600 Universal Optical Tester
Modifications of the universal optical tester EXFO FOT-600
- FOT-602-01-VCL = Ge detector 850 nm, VCSEL 50/125 µm
- FOT-602-12D = Ge detector, 850/1300 nm, LED source 62.5/125 µm
- FOT-602-23BL = Ge detector, 1310/1550 nm laser source 9/125 µm
- FOT-602-234BL = Ge detector, 1310/1550/1625 nm laser source 9/125 µm
- FOT-602-235BL = Ge detector, 1310/1490/1550 nm laser source 9/125 µm
- FOT-602X-23BL = High power Ge detector, 1310/1550 nm laser source 9/125 µm
- FOT-602X-234BL = High power Ge detector, 1310/1550/1625 nm laser source 9/125 µm
- FOT-602X-235BL = High power Ge detector, 1310/1490/1550 nm laser source 9/125 µm
1 year. It is possible to extend the warranty period up to 3 years.
This PDF documentation contains the most comprehensive description of the EXFO 602X Universal Optical Tester's features, specifications and modes of operation.