Anritsu MS2723B Portable Spectrum Analyzer for Mobile Networks (9 kHz - 13 GHz)
Out of production. Recommended replacement: Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2723C
Portable Spectrum Analyzers Anritsu MS2721B, Anritsu MS2723B, Anritsu MS2724B are the most advanced and portable on the market today. They have high performance and compact size at an affordable price.
Attention! Released new range of handheld spectrum and signal analyzers for mobile networks and radio monitoring up to 43 GHz.
The Anritsu MS2721B, MS2723B, MS2724B analyzers are ideal for a complete set of measurements in the deployment, commissioning and maintenance of GSM / GPRS / EDGE / CDMA / cdmaOne / CDMA2000 / EVDO / W-CDMA / HSDPA / TD-SCDMA / DVB-T systems /H, as well as fixed and mobile WiMAX. Sensitivity, unparalleled in a handheld battery-powered spectrum analyzer, allows you to measure signals at very low levels.
The most commonly used measurements are already built into the instrument. These include field strength, occupied bandwidth estimation, channel power, adjacent channel power factor, AM/FM and single sideband (SSB) demodulation, and carrier-to-interference (C/I) measurements. . A simple interface for performing these complex measurements significantly reduces test time and improves analyzer productivity.
Out of production. Recommended replacement: Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2723C.
Anritsu MS2722C, MS2723C, MS2724C, MS2725C, MS2726C - Portable spectrum and signal analyzers for mobile networks and radio monitoring up to 43 GHz.
Measurement limit template
The Spectrum Master has two types of measurement limits, lower limits and upper limits. The measurement limits can be used for visual evaluation or for Pass/Fail measurements using the measurement limit violation indication. Indication (alarm) is triggered if the signal violated the upper or lower limits of the measurement limits. Each boundary can be divided into 40 segments.
Transient Detection (Option 25)
Using the Spectrum Master's built-in LNA and the interference and interference analysis option (Option 25), you can identify interfering signals at the noise level, which will help you identify the source of non-stationary interference and improve the quality of services provided.
Channel Scanner (Option 27)
The channel scanner measures the power of transmitted signals and can measure the power of 20 channels, in AMPS, iDEN, GSM, TDMA, CDMA, WCDMA and HSDPA networks simultaneously. The user can select the desired channel by frequency or by channel number. The results are displayed in the form of a table or graph. In the user settings menu, each channel can be built independently with a different frequency band, or you can select a channel from a list of standard ones.
GSM / GPRS / EDGE measurements (options 40, 41)
The Anritsu MS2723B has two GSM/GPRS/EDGE measurement modes: RF Measurement and Demodulation. Technicians only need to connect the instrument to a GSM/GPRS/EDGE base station to make accurate RF measurements and demodulation checks. If for some reason a physical connection is not possible, the Spectrum Master can capture the signal over the air.
CDMA / cdmaOne / CDMA2000 / EVDO / W-CDMA / HSDPA / TD-SCDMA measurements (Options 33, 34, 35, 42, 43, 44, 45, 62, 63, 65)
The Anritsu MS2723B has extensive CDMA network analysis capabilities - WCDMA/HSDPA RF Measurements, WCDMA Demodulation, WCDMA/HSDPA Demodulation (Full Range WCDMA Demodulation Measurements) and WCDMA/HSDPA Signal Acquisition Over the Air (OTA). Technicians can connect the Spectrum Master to any Node B to make accurate RF measurements and demodulation checks. To receive and demodulate WCDMA and HSDPA signals, no physical connection is required, the device can pick up these signals over the air (OTA). With the Spectrum Master, technicians do not have to turn off the Node B transmitter to take measurements.
Fixed WiMAX / Mobile WiMAX measurements (options 37, 46, 47, 66, 67)
The Anritsu MS2723B analyzer is ideal for performing a complete set of measurements in the deployment, commissioning and maintenance of fixed and mobile WiMAX systems.
Technical Features of Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2723B Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
- Analysis of the spectrum of signals in the widest frequency range: 9 kHz to 7.1 GHz (MS2721B), 9 kHz to 13 GHz (MS2723B), 9 kHz to 20 GHz (MS2724B);
- Typical dynamic range >100dB at very low phase noise levels for portable laboratory instrument performance;
- Best-in-class displayed average noise level (DANL): -163 dBm (MS2721B) and -159 dBm (MS2723B and MS2724B) at a resolution of 1 Hz at a frequency of 1 GHz;
- Amplitude measurement range from DANL to +30 dBm, typical amplitude error ±0.5 dB;
- Built-in preamplifier, built-in input attenuator with automatic or manual adjustment in the range from 0 to 65 dB;
- Resolution (RBW) from 1 Hz to 3 MHz, bandwidth of the image signal (VBW) from 1 Hz to 3 MHz;
- More accurate internal reference oscillator with the ability to improve performance with an additional GPS receiver for 25 ppb (25x10-9) frequency accuracy;
- Built-in AM, FM and SSB demodulator with built-in loudspeaker and external headphone jack;
- Possibilities of selecting the detection mode: normal mode, fixing at the maximum, at the minimum, averaging with user settings (averaging over 65,000 traces);
- Simultaneous display of up to three spectrograms on the screen;
- Quasi-peak detector with CISPR frequency bands for preliminary testing for compliance with electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) requirements;
- A wide range of options for testing in networks GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WiMAX, WCDMA/HSDPA;
- Tracking generator option (MS2721B) for the frequency range from 400 kHz to 7.1 GHz;
- The strong case of the device with a possibility of work from rechargeable batteries allowing to work in severe conditions of operation;
- Large 8.5" LCD color display that can be viewed in bright sunlight
- Large selection of markers and setting modes, multi-segment line setup for upper and lower limit values for compliance testing
- Storage capabilities in the instrument's internal memory Over 1,000 settings and 1,000 data traces
- Ability to save data to a Compact Flash card or USB stick
- Ability to remote control via 10/100 Base-T Ethernet connection using SCPI programming
- Additional software installed in a PC for data management and analysis, drawing up detailed reports.
The Anritsu MS2723B analyzer is equipped with a 21.5 cm color LCD screen, which is comfortable to work with even in direct sunlight.
The Anritsu Spectrum Master MS2723B spectrum analyzer complies with the EN 61010-1 safety standard for Class 1 portable equipment and the European Union EMC requirements.
Dimensions: 313 x 211 x 77 mm. Operating temperature range: -10 C to +55 C.
1 year. It is possible to extend the warranty period up to 3 years.